What is it?
Wireless Outdoor beams are linked to voice messages recorded on an indoor speaker unit. If a beam is triggered, the associated message is played on the speaker, stealthily alerting you to intruders on your property. They won't know that you know! Having real-time information delivered in such a natural way buys you the time you need to react and be safe in your own home.
Where does it come from?
VoiceAlert was historically owned by a US company and made in China. Now, re-birthed and re-engineered as part of the Drongo brand, it is proudly owned and made in South Africa.
DVA6001 | Drongo VoiceAlert
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- Supports up to 6 Zones
- Battery back-up - 12hr
- Low battery indicator and message identifies
- Sensors that have a low battery
- Supports an unlimited number of Drongo Sensors
- Missed message indicator alerts you of activity that occurred in your absence
- Easily records six separate alert voice messages, ~5.0 seconds each
- Powerful 433 MHz receiver
DS002 | Drongo Wireless Sensor
- Monitored range: 12 X 12 meter range when installed at 2.3m above the ground.
- Transmits up to 300 meters to the Voice Alert in-line of sight and up to 50 meters indoors
- 9V alkaline battery lasts up to 1 year.
- Passive infrared (heat) motion detection technology
- Lightweight all-weather construction for use indoors or outside.
- Adjustable Beam patterns
- Adjustable Swivel-mount
- Voice Warning for Low Battery